The 10th Annual LeucadiART Walk
August 24th 2014
10 am – 5 pm, the West side of Hwy 101 in Leucadia
A Revival of the Original 80′s Art Event in Historic Leucadia
The juried event will include:
- Local juried artists displaying originalart in specified areas along Coast Highway 101 in Leucadia
- Open house hours at local Leucadia Art Galleries
- The “Magic Bus” a FREE double decker bus to shuttle people along Hwy 101and to our designated parking area at Encinitas City Hall
- Musical performances throughout the day at a variety of locations
- Local Craft Beer Garden with popular musical acts from our region!
- New and improved Kids Zone with mural painting and multiple art stations.
- A FREE, collectable retro “road” map of Leucadia showcasing sponsors, event locations and participating businesses locations.
- Leucadia 101 Main Street will promote the event in San Diego as well as nearby Orange and Los Angeles Counties, post on our Facebook page and our website.
- Based on the success of the past seven LeucadiART Walks, we expect another HUGE turnout this year, with more than 4,500 people enjoying the event.
Support local art and a creative Leucadia community by sponsoring the 2014 LeucadiART Walk. Sponsorship levels and benefits coming soon!
Due to the high volume of applications in 2013 we will have a new artist selection criteria and application available for the public in early 20214.
Please join us for this fun event … It’s ALL good!