The 10th Annual LeucadiART Walk
August 24th 2014
10 am – 5 pm, the West side of Hwy 101 in Leucadia
A Revival of the Original 80′s Art Event in Historic Leucadia
The juried event will include:
- Local juried artists displaying original art in specified areas along Coast Highway 101 in Leucadia
- Open house hours at local Leucadia Art Galleries
- The “Magic Bus” a FREE open air trolley to shuttle people along Hwy 101 and to our designated parking area at Encinitas City Hall
- Musical performances throughout the day at a variety of locations
- Local Craft Beer Garden with popular musical acts from our region!
- New and improved Kids Zone with mural painting and multiple art stations.
- A FREE, collectible retro “road” map of Leucadia showcasing sponsors, event locations and participating businesses locations.
- Leucadia 101 Main Street will promote the event in San Diego as well as nearby Orange and Los Angeles Counties, post on our Facebook page and our website.
- Based on the success of the past seven LeucadiART Walks, we expect another HUGE turnout this year, with more than 5,000 people enjoying the event.
Music Line Up
Gold coast Plaza- 466 N. Coast Hwy 101
Megan Combs 10:30am-1:00pm
The Corner Frame Shop- 1038 N. Coast Hwy 101
Peter Hall 10:30am-1:00pm
Ben Powell 1:30pm-4:00pm
Euphoria Brass Band – Roaming the event!
Leucadia Post Office- 1160 N. Coast Hwy 101
Jenk’s Band 10:30am-1:00pm
Leucadia Plant Lady- 1144 N. Coast Hwy 101
Adrienne Nims 10:30am-1:00pm
Cordellia & Darius Degher 1:30pm-4:00pm
Head Start School- 698 N. Coast Hwy 101
Encinitas School of Music 10am-4pm
Beer Garden @ Noni Salon- 704 N. Coast Hwy 101
Sister Juanita 2:00-2:40pm
The Hourglass Cats 3:00:-3:40pm
High Minded 4:00-4:40pm
Lazy MC’s 5:00-5:30pm
Wag Halen 6:00-6:40pm
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
Art exhibitor’s list coming soon!
We have a re-vamped application that can be completed easily online to streamline the application process. We will be accepting applications We will be accepting applications until August 10th and the cut off for inclusion in promotional materials is July 21st. Booth spaces are $100 for a 10×10 booth space and $200 for a 10×20 booth space.
If you plan to pay with credit card you can do so directly through the application. If you are not accepted into the show, your application fee will be refunded. If you are accepted into the show and decide not to attend we will not refund your application fee.
Please read our new application instructions and selection criteria here.
Our new application is available here: 2014 LeucadiART Application Please make payment through the application.
Loading the photos takes take please be patient and do not click the back button. Please also make sure that your files are less than 1.5MB.
If you would like to fill out the application with a pen and paper please download the application by clicking here and send that along to us with 5 color photos of your work and a check made payable to the Leucadia 101 Main Street Association. Applications must be post marked May 31st for the early application rate. Please mail them to: 386 N. Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas Ca, 92024.
Please join us for this fun event … It’s ALL good!