Don’t miss live music at two locations, raffles, discounts, and over $1,500 of Scavenger Hunt prizes on Saturday, November 24!
Limited Edition Print:
Spend $50 and mention ‘Small Business Saturday’ at participating businesses and receive a limited edition ‘Leucadia’ print by local artist Isaac Mitchell of Owl House Creative. Limit one per customer. You can spend $50 at business or a total of $50 at participating establishments. Save your receipts!
Highway 101 Clean Up in Partnership with Surfhouse Adventures:
Kick off Small Business Saturday with a community wide clean up! Get your team together to beautify our community and protect our oceans. Email info@leucadia101 with Hwy 101 clean up in the subject line so we can count you in. The clean up team will meet at 9 am at Surfhouse. Volunteers will receive refreshments from Coffee Coffee and will be entered to win a complimentary, 1 night stay at Surfhouse. Bring your own gloves and buckets.
Annual Instagram Scavenger Hunt:
Make sure to follow us on Instagram @Leucadia101mainstreet to get linked in with our event day scavenger hunt! We will be hiding $1,500 worth of prizes from our Scavenger Hunt Sponsors which include: Priority Public House, Birdseye Kitchen, Hapi Fish, 454 Tattoo & Body Piercing, Fish 101, Surfy Surfy, VIXEN Boutique, Regal Seagull, Seaweed and Gravel, Four Moons Spa, Mauka and Makai Massage, Floral Design by Ari, The Hatch, Le Papagayo and more.
We will start giving out clues for the first gift card on Friday, November 24th so keep your eyes peeled on @Leucadia101MainStreet’s Instagram account.
Here’s How to Play on Small Business Saturday:
Scavenger Hunt Details
- 1) Follow @Leucadia101Mainstreet on Instagram. There are 10 chances to win $100 gift cards to Leucadia Businesses! Each gift card is hidden in or around a Hwy 101 business in Leucadia. We will announce which gift card is up for grabs and then follow up with three clues for that location within 20 minutes of announcing (unless the card is found earlier, then we will stop posting clues). The first clue will be given out Friday afternoon and the next set of clues will run from 10 am on Saturday to around 1:30 pm on Saturday afternoon.
- 2) The clues are designed to point scavenger hunters to the location of the gift card and could be about the location’s business owner, features of the business’ location, history of the building, an abstract photo or any other quirky information pertaining to that business.
- 3) Once you think you’ve figured out the location, GO THERE! The only way to win is by showing up first to claim your winnings! All you have to do is ask the person behind the counter for the gift card you are looking for, if it’s there, they’ll give it to you! You don’t have to search the store to find it. If you think it’s outside a shop, it won’t be hidden – look for it in plain sight.
- 4) Congratulations! To let other contestants know you won and found the card first, post a selfie of you with the card in the business. Tag @leucadia101mainstreet so we can share the news. If you would not like to go public with your winnings, just take a picture of the gift card in the location and send it to @Leucadia101MainStreet on Instagram via direct message.
- 5) Thanks for playing and make sure to tag @Leucadia101mainstreet with any photos of your purchases, dining experiences and Leucadia shopping adventures on Small Business Saturday!
Surprise and Delight!
Our team of volunteers will be out on the street surprising Small Business Saturday shoppers with gifts from participating businesses like Noni Salon, Handel’s Ice Cream, Four Moons Spa, Anderson’s La Costa Nursery, Coffee Coffee and more.
Live Music Line-up:
2017 Participants and offers: Mention ‘Small Business Saturday’ to Unlock Day-of Offers!
Places to Brunch and Caffeinate
Priority Public House– Happy Hour pricing on all draft beer and house wine from 10am-3pm.
576 N Coast Hwy 101
Leucadia Liquor – Free coffee out front!
640 N Coast Hwy 101
Fully Loaded – Buy 1 16oz juice and get a complimentary 4 oz cold brew
466 N Coast Hwy 101 #5
Coffee Coffee– Dawn Patrol breakfast and large cup of coffee for $4.95
970 N Coast Hwy 101
Craft Beer and Local Wine
Solterra Winery and Kitchen– Buy one get one free Wine Tasting and 20% off lunch or any bottles of wine to go.
934 N. Coast Hwy 101
Places to Lunch
Fish101– Free hat ($18 value) with every purchase of $50 or more.
1468 N. Coast Hwy 101
Pandora’s Pizza– Free Order of Breadsticks with every Large Pizza, 1 Per Customer
828 N. Coast Hwy 101
Regal Seagull- Happy Hour pricing ($1 off everything) all day.
996 N. Coast Hwy 101
The Lanai- Free Hawaiian Sun beverage with purchase of a meal.
1114 N. Coast Hwy 101
Birdseye Kitchen– Buy one get one free offer on the award winning beer BeerLao & BeerLao Gold
540 N. Coast Hwy 101
Le Papagayo – Bottomless Sangria for $15 (with purchase of entree)
1002 N Coast Hwy 101
Moto Deli – 25% off gift cards or free $10 gift card with purchase over $40.
810 N. Coast Hwy 101
Vigilucci’s Trattoria Leucadia – 15% off lunch (food only)
530 N. Coast Hwy 101
Unique Gifts and Rad Retail
Surfy Surfy– Buy One Get One Half Off! Applies to the whole store (does not apply to surfbaords). Shop a huge Vans overstock sale on the sidewalk, too!
974 N. Coast Hwy 101
VIXEN Boutique- 15% off entire store, including sale items. Enjoy donuts and refreshments.
442 N. Coast Hwy 101
Randoms Boutique – 20% off regular priced items and a huge discount rack!
1114 N. Coast Hwy 101
Moonshadow Boutique – 20% off regular priced items
90 N Coast Hwy 101 #213
Leucadia Floral and Plant- Mini pumpkin succulents for first ten shoppers!
1114 N.Coast Hwy 101
Seaweed & Gravel– 20% off entire store.
1144 N. Coast Hwy 101
454 Tattoo and Body Piercing- 10% off piercing, 20% off jewelry, and 20% off gift cards of $100 or more.
454 N. Coast Hwy 101
Corner Frame Shop and Leucadia Art Gallery – Get your limited edition Leucadia print framed for 20% off. Take 15% off custom framing on 11/25.
1038 N. Coast Hwy 101
Shatto & Sons – 15% off all short sleeve shirts, 10% off all Long Sleeve shirts and Sweatshirts, and 10% off all art by Alan Casagrande.
696 N Coast Highway 101
Bowie X James: Beachwear for Babes – Sip + Shop event where you can preview their new collection and take 40% off current styles.
1114 N Coast Highway 101 Suite 1A
The Hatch Bicycle and Adventure Workshop- Get a $25 Gift Card with any bicycle purchase, including kids’ bikes!
1114 N. Coast Highway 101 Suite
Design 4 Corners– 15% off entire purchase. Buy anything and get $25 off House Clearing service and a crystal to take home.
466 N. Coast Highway 101
Swell Stuff Wetsuit Repair- 20% off wetsuit repairs or alterations and 10% off all products in the store
948 N. Coast Highway 101
Progression Surf–15% off the entire store including sale items! (excludes surfboards and wetsuits)
828 N. Coast Highway 101
Bing Surfboards– $75 off Wetsuits, 30% Off Storewide (excludes wetsuits and surfboards) & 50% off sidewalk sale items
802 N. Coast Highway 101
HapiFish– 50% off all apparel
190 N. Coast Hwy 101
Treat Yourself (Salons and Flowers):
Solomon + Co Hair Salon – Free bang trims and 20% off haircuts.
1114 N Coast Highway 101 #9
Noni Salon – 25% off in their boutique (clothes, bikinis, candles, home decor and more)
704 N. Coast Hwy 101
Floral Designs by Ari – Enter to win a seat at future floral classes and floral arrangements in store on 11/25. Local musician Jeff Moore will be playing from 1-3 with refreshments on hand. Call 760-436-3333 to reserve your seat at the Succulent Wreath-Making class on Small Business Saturday from 11:30-12:30.
232 N Coast Hwy 101
Anderson’s La Costa Nursery – 20% off succulents
400 La Costa Avenue
(760) 753 – 3153
Four Moons Spa (new L101 members!) – 15% off boutique purchases and spa services
775 N Vulcan Ave
But Wait, There’s More
Coastal Animal Hospital – Dog-friendly goody bags (while supplies last) to visitors who mention Small Business Saturday
434 N Coast Hwy 101