Small Business Saturday 2017 will take place on November 25th!
2016 Details are below, check back for 2017 updates!
This year’s Small Business Saturday features a gift with purchase for the first 150 shoppers who spend $50 at a participating business! The gift is a limited edition ‘Leucadia’ print by artist Daniella Manini. You must mention ‘Small Business Saturday’ to receive a print with purchase. Limit one per customer.
Get your print signed on Small Biz Saturday at FERN where artist Daniella Manini will be selling additional designs and greeting shoppers!
Don’t miss live music at three locations, raffles, discounts, and over $1400 of Scavenger Hunt prizes on Saturday, November 26th!
Kick off Small Business Saturday with a community wide clean up! Get your team together to beautify our community and protect our oceans. We will meet at 9 am at 1114 N. Coast Hwy 101 (Leucadia Floral and Plant). Bring your own gloves and buckets.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram @Leucaida101mainstreet and find us on Facebook to get linked in with our event day scavenger hunt! We will be hiding $1400 worth of prizes from our Scavenger Hunt Sponsors which include:
VIXEN Boutique, Leucadia Plant and Floral, Random’s Boutique, Solterra Winery & Kitchen, Surfy Surfy, Regal Seagull, Cielo Boutique, HapiFish, Coffee Coffee, Vigilucci’s, Birdseye Kitchen, FERN, Fish 101, 454 Tattoo & Body Piercing.
We will start giving out clues for the first gift card on Friday, November 25th so keep your eyes peeled on @Leucadia101MainStreet’s Instagram account.
Here’s How to Play on Small Business Saturday:
Scavenger Hunt Details
- 1) Follow @Leucadia101Mainstreet on Instagram. There are 14 chances to win $100 gift cards to Leucadia Businesses! Each gift card is hidden in or around a Hwy 101 business in Leucadia. We will announce which gift card is up for grabs and then follow up with three clues for that location within 20 minutes of announcing (unless the card is found earlier, then we will stop posting clues). The first clue will be given out Friday afternoon and the next set of clues will run from 10 am on Saturday to around 1:30 pm on Saturday afternoon.
- 2) The clues are designed to point scavenger hunters to the location of the gift card and could be about the location’s business owner, features of the business’ location, history of the building, an abstract photo or any other quirky information pertaining to that business.
- 3) Once you think you’ve figured out the location, GO THERE! The only way to win is by showing up first to claim your winnings! All you have to do is ask the person behind the counter for the gift card you are looking for, if it’s there, they’ll give it to you! You don’t have to search the store to find it. If you think it’s outside a shop, it won’t be hidden- look for it in plain sight.
- 4) Congratulations! To let other contestants know you won and found the card first, post a selfie of you with the card in the business. Tag @leucadia101mainstreet so we can share the news. If you would not like to go public with your winnings, just take a picture of the gift card in the location and send it to @Leucadia101MainStreet on Instagram via direct message.
- 5) Thanks for playing and make sure to tag @Leucadia101mainstreet with any photos of your purchases, dining experiences and Leucadia shopping adventures on Small Business Saturday!
2016 Participants and offers: Mention ‘Small Business Saturday’ to Unlock Day-of Offers!
Places to brunch & lunch-
Coffee Coffee– Dawn patrol breakfast and a cup of coffee for $4.95 that day
970 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 436-2233
Priority Public House– Happy Hour pricing on drinks from 10 am- 4pm
576 N Coast Hwy 101 (760) 658-9831
Craft Beer and Local Wine
Royal Liquor- Free shot glass with every liquor purchase
1469 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 753-4534
Solterra Winery and Kitchen– Buy a $100 gift card, get a free bottle of Beacon’s Blend, $5 wine tasting 12pm-5pm and 20% off of all retail wine bottle purchases!
934 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 230-2970
Places to Lunch and Latte
Fish101– Free hat ($18 value) with every gift card purchase of $50 or more
1468 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 943-6221
Fully Loaded Micro Juicery– 20% off Storewide
466 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 944-2840
HapiFish– Free Leucadia T-Shirt with $50 Gift Card Purchase
190 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 452-7245
Pandora’s Pizza– Free Order of Breadsticks with every Large Pizza*
828 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 230-2323
Regal Seagull- $11 Burger and Beer until 6pm (beer value MAX $6)
996 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 479-2337
The Lanai- Free Hawaiian Sun beverage with purchase of a meal.
1114 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 613-4564
Vigilucci’s Trattoria Italiana- Extended Happy hour from 12pm-6pm $5-$10 eats and drink specials. This is also the last weekend for buy $500 gift cards and get $100 gift card bonus as a gift.
530 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 634-2365
Birdseye Kitchen-Buy one BeerLao, get one free!
540 N. Coast Hwy 101
Yocadia Creamery: Yocadia Latte is a delicious blend of vanilla ice cream, cinnamon and caramel offered warm at $1.00
1076 N. Coast Hwy 101 Ste. 101
For your Health and Happiness
Energy Within Pilates– Three private classes at the three class group value (normally $380 with $100 off for a total of $280) Energy within will not be open on November 26th but call them to purchase the offer!
914 N.Coast Hwy 101 (760) 212-3490
fabrika.monet– $20 off gift certificates with participating stylists and 30% off Kevin Murphy styling kits
705 N. Vulcan Ave (760) 822-2623
Cielo Hair and Skin Salon– 10% off all salon products
466 N Coast Hwy 101 (760) 942-4356
Unique Gifts and Rad Retail
Surfy Surfy-Buy One, Get One Half Off for t-shirts and hats.
974 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 452-7687
VIXEN Boutique- 15% off store inventory, free gift wrapping with $100 or more purchase, donuts and mimosas!
442 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 814-0914
FERN- 20% off store-wide (excluding art) & Artist Reception with Daniella Manini
978 N Coast Hwy 101 (760) 487-5478
Corner Frame Shop and Leucadia Art Gallery-15% discount for Custom Framing, 15% discount on Stock Mirrors, too!
1038 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 753-8829
Leucadia Floral and Plant- 20% off of all succulents, $25 Evergreen Wreath-Making Class (normally $40) Call to sign up!
1114 N.Coast Hwy 101 (760) 436-8243
Paddle Planet– Up to 15% off boards and 50% off apparel
996 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 602-9767
Shatto and Sons- 15% off of all T’s and 10% off of sweatshirts
696 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 436-5542
Seaweed & Gravel– 20% off Store wide & 35% off select items (excludes bikes and boards)
1144 N. Coast Hwy 101, Seaweedandgravel.com
Cielo Boutique- 10% off of all apparel (excludes accessories)
466 N Coast Hwy 101 (760) 942-4356
454 Tattoo and Body Piercing- 20% off jewelry, $5.00 off piercing fee
454 N. Coast Hwy 101 (760) 942-2333
Randoms Boutique– 10-20% off regular priced items & huge discount rack
1114 N. Coast Hwy 101
Moonshadow Boutique– 20% off all regular priced items
90 N. Coast Hwy 101 Ste. 213
The Hatch Bicycle and Adventure Workshop– 25% off storewide, Free boogie board or helmet with purchase of a kid’s bike (8 am-12 pm)
1114 N. Coast Hwy 101
Swell Stuff– 15% off storewide
948 N. Coast Hwy 101
Bing: $100 off new boards, 50% off Bing Gear, 30% off storewide!
802 N. Coast Hwy 101
Live Music Line-up: