Come join us for a day of packed with art, music, culture and fun. This year’s LeucadiART Walk will be a day to remember in celebration of supporting creativity and the people in this community.
- Local juried artists displaying original art in specified areas along Coast Highway 101 in Leucadia
- Free open air trolley rides! Beat a parking hassle by parking at Encinitas City Hall (505 S Vulcan) and taking the trolley to the event.
- Six places for live music!
- LIVE art, dance and art demonstrations
- The Craft Beer Garden featuring pours from The Lost Abbey, Port Brewing with popular musical acts from our region!
- New and improved Children’s Art Pavilion with multiple art stations sponsored by Scripps Health.
- A FREE, collectible retro “road” map of Leucadia showcasing sponsors, event locations and participating businesses locations.
- More than 8,000 people turn out for this event.
Artists can apply by clicking the blue button above. Early application deadline is May 31st before booth pricing is raised!
Check back for more event details in the coming months